For woman with short lashes, individually applied mink fur false eyelashes are one of most sought after treatments at salons and spas. With an average cost between $150 and $400, the procedure can boosts self confidence as well as brings about a dramatic change to the eyes.
No matter what place you choose to get them done, it’s wise to practice good care for your new eyelash extensions. Typically, individually applied mink fur false eyelashes stay on for around five weeks, but if you are gentle, you can stretch them out well over two months.
Caring for Your Lashes the First Night
The first 24 hours after having lash-extensions applied is definitely the most crucial time period. Since each lash is applied one at a time by the professional, you will want to give the adhesive proper time to form a strong bond. This means staying out of the shower or jumping into the swimming pool for at least a day. I often tell clients not to apply oily makeup, and instead opt for water-based products. Oils, aerosols and harsh chemicals have a tendency to dissolve the delicate bonding agents which hold the mink fur false eyelashes together. Another bit of advice is to sleep on your back the first evening as much as possible. Rolling your head around on the pillow is a sure fire method to cause your lashes to fall out. I would also suggest wearing eyeglasses instead of contacts during the first twenty-four hours.
Long Term Lash Care
After the first day, you will probably forget your wearing mink fur false eyelashes. While it’s true you can go back to enjoying an active lifestyle, just remember to take it easy on your fresh lashes. Don’t use tweezers and eyeliner within the area where the extensions are placed. Ask the spa if they sell sealer for mink fur false eyelashes. Eyelash sealer is usually sold by the spa, and provides a unique protective coating over the extensions. Most sealants are clear, water resistant agents which can extend the life of your lashes by several weeks.
Wherever you go to get eyelash extensions, make sure ask the specialist provides you with proper care information.
Georgio Sasso is a beauty expert. He operates Las Vegas Eyelashes, which serves Nevada. Learn more about other beauty trends by contacting him today.
Thicker and longer mink fur false eyelashes symbolize beauty. Every woman have a desire to beautify their eyes that makes them more feminine and beautiful. A woman with long eyelashes is admired in the society. They love to flaunt them and get due praises in the society.You don’t have to worry much if you are not blessed with longer eyelashes. They can be made longer and thicker now.
Here are some beauty tips to make your eyelashes appear longer and thicker
- Curl: Sometimes eyelashes grow in diverse directions. You can curl them with a curler to bring them together. Bring the curler closer to the base of your eyelids and keep squeezing and holding them for 4-8 seconds then slightly move the curler towards your eyelashes and keep squeezing and holding for another 4-8 minutes. By repeating this in both of your eyes, you can get that much desired longer and thice mink fur false eyelashes. Always remember to curl them before applying mascara.
- Use Mascara: Apply mascara in your eyelashes. Gently apply them with a straight brush horizontally. Dark colored mascara can make your eyelashes appear longer and thicker.
- Make-up Remover: Always use an eye makeup remover to dispose of your mascara.
- Powder: You can apply powder in your eyelashes. Any basic powder used for your foundation can be applied. It makes them appear thicker.
- Vaseline: Apply Vaseline in your eyelashes. It will surely make them appear thicker.
- Nourish Eye Lashes: Avoid rubbing your eyelashes while cleansing your face. You can apply some petroleum jelly before sleeping and remove them in the morning before your makeup. It will nourish your eyelashes.
- Now wearing mink fur false eyelashes become easy and comfortable and they are easily available. You can wear them and easily remove them whenever you want.